Everuz is looking for driven, career-oriented, entrepreneurial individuals to leverage our proven approach and tools to drive new sales opportunities in Canadian and the U.S. territories, including Toronto, Montreal, Calgary, Winnipeg, Vancouver, Halifax, Buffalo, Detroit, Columbus/Cleveland, New York City, Boston, Chicago, Charlotte, Atlanta and Miami.
These are excellent job opportunities for someone to continue a career in the challenging field of enterprise technology services sales – driving the sales prospect from meaningful interaction through to the close. This key sales role offers you development of enterprise selling skills, interaction with C-Level executives and the opportunity to advance in a growing high tech company headquartered in Toronto. The Sales Executive is responsible for selling our transformational solutions and finely-tuned services in cloud computing, SAP, big data and software development in the assigned territory. Immediately, the incumbent will help us with the sale of our comprehensive SAP BASIS services. This is a commission-based position with enormous operational latitude and earning potential for the right candidate.
- Experience in prospecting campaigns for enterprise technology services and solutions (SAP, cloud, big data, software development) with complex sales cycles preferred
- Technically savvy with familiarity with SAP systems and cloud technology
- Access to a strong network of enterprise technology services sales prospects
- Minimum of two (2) years of demonstrated success in relevant inside sales
- Successful track record of meeting or exceeding performance metrics
- Entrepreneurial, goal-oriented, self-starter able to work with a high degree of autonomy
- Must possess outstanding presentation skills and excellent phone and written communication skills
- Outstanding prospecting and cold calling skills
- Define and implement the appropriate sales strategy across the coverage market to increase revenues and grow market share
- Provide thought leadership, in terms of revenue-generating ideas and solutions, as well as effective planning and forecasting of sales results with a consistent record of achieving/exceeding plans
- Meet/exceed weekly objectives of executing meaningful interactions with potential new customers
- Drive the sales prospect from meaningful interaction through to the close of the deal
- Effectively and independently deliver the Everuz value proposition
- Work and learn the our sales prospecting methodology, follow the process and integrate specific project messaging
- Track daily pipeline activity, account volume and progress to manage workflow
- Manage a sustained pipeline of prospective accounts at different stages of the sales process to meet or exceed productivity and quota expectations
- Appropriately engage internal management and staff in the sales cycle
- Represent Everuz in a professional and ethical manner to prospects and customers
Everuz is a Toronto-based technology services company that makes technology more accessible and powerful for enterprises of all sizes and industries through finely-tuned services and transformational digital solutions. We help companies conceive, design, implement and run their practical digital transformation strategies cost-effectively. Our expertise includes cloud computing, SAP services, big data solutions and custom software development services. We enable our customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
If you have the required experience, skills and the drive to succeed, please apply now.
|Job Category||Sales & Marketing|