Everuz is seeking to ﬁll a Sales and Marketing Associate position with an enthusiastic, career minded, entrepreneurial individual with strong work ethics and a commitment to teamwork, excellence and learning. You will help us launch our new marketing campaign and the go-to-market sales strategy.
- Excellent and persuasive verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated experience or interest in sales, marketing or business development
- Detail-oriented and entrepreneurial with strong organizational and follow-up skills
- Conﬁdent in cold calling and selling tech products, services and solutions
- Good understanding of CRM systems, internet, social and mobile marketing, drip marketing, A/B testing, data-driven campaigns and SEO
- Good grasp of creative writing, Web copywriting, blogging, and marketing and sales writing
- Quick and enthusiastic learner with the knack for picking up and applying innovative sales and marketing techniques and processes
- Technically inclined with above average desktop computer skills and experience in Microsoft Office and Web/social content design
You are expected to collaborate with the other teams and outside partners to drive leads using carefully designed marketing campaigns and help turn those leads into customers. Your responsibilities include:
- Helping develop and implement strategic sales plans
- Contacting prospects and developing and managing client relationships
- Helping with pitch books and client presentations as well as attending client meetings
- Building out a database of qualified leads using proprietary and third-party tools
- Designing, implementing and optimizing our drip campaigns
- Developing and managing the paid search (PPC) activities to improve keyword buys and conversions
- Developing and staying current with market analysis to identify changing customer needs and price schedules
- Sourcing and developing online content (case studies, whitepapers, blogs, eBooks, etc.) to drive traffic
- Performing SEO and optimizing pages via A/B testing
Everuz is a Toronto-based tech company that makes technology more accessible and powerful for enterprises of all sizes and industries through finely-tuned services and transformational digital solutions. We help companies conceive, design, implement and run their practical digital transformation strategies cost-effectively. Our expertise includes cloud computing, SAP services, big data solutions and custom software development services. We enable our customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
If you have the required experience, skills and the drive to succeed, please apply now.
|Job Category||Sales & Marketing|