Cloud is a competitive advantage
Research firm Gartner believes that cloud computing will be one of the most disruptive forces of IT spending since the early days of the digital age. It estimates that global direct and indirect IT spending related to cloud shift will exceed $1 trillion by 2020.
Cloud is here and the cloud pivot is real.
Cloud computing gives you flexibility you never had before to respond quickly to opportunities, deploy new applications, and scale up fast to meet growth. All the while the cloud dramatically reduces costs for hardware, maintenance, and IT staffing.
Moreover, cloud computing can help improve reliability of your systems, and provide the agility and scale necessary for your growth enterprise to compete globally. Importantly, the cloud helps you focus on what’s most important to you – your business.
Following measurable benefits have been spurring cloud adoption among enterprises of all sizes:
- High reliability, stability and availability of mission critical systems using high redundancy architecture, and robust disaster recovery and business continuity plans;
- Seamless scalability and infinite elasticity of your IT resources with on-demand growth;
- Cost effectiveness and consistency with significantly reduced capital expenditures, flexible cloud deployment models, usage-based billing, server rationalization, reduced head count as a result of outsourced management of IT resources, and predictable operating expenses;
- Operational simplicity, flexibility and agility as a result of outsourced infrastructure management and maintenance, and quicker deployments;
- Financial scalability and flexibility via low up-front investment and pay-as-you-grow cost model;
- Enhanced workload performance and service quality with scalable high-performance server grid and diligent performance management;
- Portability with the ability easily migrate to different geographic locations, cloud platforms or back to on-premises;
- Improved visibility, governance and reporting with centralized resources and ubiquitous access, advanced monitoring and reporting, streamlined security and access control, and cloud services providers’ established assurance programs to maintain security and data protection in the cloud;
- Enhanced security and business risk reduction by keeping sensitive data in a mission critical data center with many layers of security as well as proactive monitoring and threat prevention;
- Opportunity to modernize and streamline IT infrastructure, enterprise applications, security and data architecture, and business and IT processes;
- Improved operational resource consistency with applications that are built, tested, and deployed on precisely replicated development, testing and production cloud environments;
- Increased collaboration and productivity through ubiquitous access, cloud-based workflows and improved information sharing; and
- Improved competitiveness and innovation with the alignment of talent and resources towards more productive activities, improved access and better utilization of valuable enterprise resources, ability to scale business functions cost-effectively and agility to swiftly respond to market trends with lightning time-to-market of new systems.
Cloud is here. Cloud benefits are overwhelming. How will you phase your organization into the cloud?
Cloud computing promises economic advantages, speed, agility, flexibility, infinite elasticity and innovation. Are you ready to take the plunge? Your competition is. We can help you make the strategic leap to the cloud! To learn more about how we can help you develop and implement an effective cloud strategy to topple your competitors, please contact us today at [email protected]. We can get you started with a no obligation needs analysis complete with a branded proof of concept implementation of your cloud strategy.